Rihanna not dating Brody Jenner sycophant

Brody Jenner hanger-on Frankie Delgado is setting the record straight that he's not dating Rihanna who was recently spotted clubbing with Brody's entourage. People reports:
"Despite rumors circulating on the Internet, Delgado said he and Rihanna are "just friends" Saturday while attending the grand opening of Wet Republic, the pool party at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
Delgado, who has starred in MTV's The Hills and Bromance, believes the chatter got started because "she's been out, hanging out, I guess. It's Hollywood, people talk a lot."
Asked how she is doing, his reply was only, "She's good."

Deglado then added, "But if Brody told me I had to date her, I'd do it. I'd totally do it, but not because I'm his bitch or anything. I'm my own man. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go make Brody a non-fat latte then send his publicist flowers for spinning a story about me dating Rihanna. -- I mean, wait."
Source: thesuperficial.com