Kim Kardashian airbrushed?

 
Kim Kardashian appears in the latest issue of "Complex", but when her photo gallery popped up online, the diligent folks over at "ANIMAL" noticed something was a tad off with the above pic:
We spotted this image (left) of the talentless starlet this morning in their "web exclusive" gallery, but by afternoon she was looking recognizably altered (right) and then removed from the site completely.
Wait. You mean Kim's thighs aren't perfectly creamy white, but instead blotchy and full of varicose veins? Jesus, it's like everything I ever known is a lie. I should probably go down to the nudie bar and make sure the strippers are still real. With my hands.
UPDATE: Obviously, the bouncers are working for the machines. Save yourselves!
REAL UPDATE: Kim Kardashian has blogged, everybody: "I'm proud of my body and my curves and this picture coming out is probably helpful for everyone to see that just because I am on the cover of a magazine doesn't mean I'm perfect." Translation: "Hope you liked my publicity stunt." Seriously, could this story have any more unpredictable twists? Next we'll find out Khloe likes ice cream. Gasp!

Source: thesuperficial.com