Ashton Kutcher Twitters photo of Demi Moore in a bikini

Because even a douchebag gets to be a hero at least once, Ashton Kutcher posted this pic of Demi Moore bent over in a bikini on his Twitter account with the following.. tweets? I don't even know. Apparently, the term "blog" wasn't retarded enough for some people:
watching my wife steam my suit while wearing a bikini. I love God!
9:43 AM Mar 21st from TweetDeck

I'm not wearing the bikini she is that's what makes it so glorious
9:46 AM Mar 21st from TweetDeck

shhh don't tell wifey http://twitpic.com/2bj58
10:11 AM Mar 21st from TweetDeck
Yes. Don't tell "wifey" while you're posting her ass on the FUCKING INTERNET. Jesus, it's not like she's famous or anything. .... Then again, is she? What has she done lately that I'd know about? Besides being constantly ridiculed for her marriage to the dumb kid from That 70s Show: What's his face?
Thanks to Heather who never Twitters on the first date.