Oprah Winfrey on Rihanna & Chris Brown. Finally!


Like anyone with a pulse, I was about to pee myself in anticipation for Oprah Winfrey to weigh in on the Rihanna/Chris Brown scandal. Finally, that time has come. On her show Friday, The Big O laid it out for the two recently reunited, and potentially married, lovebirds. Via People:
"Chris Brown and Rihanna, if I was your friend, I would call you up and I would say, 'Give it some time, get yourself some counseling, take care of yourself,' " Winfrey said during a live, roundtable discussion Friday on her talk show. "'Heal yourself first.''
She additionally strongly advised, "And also, love doesn't hurt. I've been saying this to women for years: 'If a man hits you once, he will hit you again.' "
What? No free cars? Yeah, now they're really gonna listen. Jesus, Oprah, way to drop the ball. I bet Dr. Phil's waxing down two Ford Escapes as we speak, and yes, I so went there.