Natalie Portman denies Sean Penn rumors

 
Natalie Portman wants to make it abundantly clear she is not banging 48-year-old Sean Penn. The 27-year-old actress issued the following statement to Extra:
"Sean Penn is a friend and colleague. The reports that we are romantically involved are completely untrue. I normally do not respond to rumors about my private life, however, this repeatedly fabricated story has forced me to do so."

Notice how Natalie only denied being "romantically involved." Last time I checked, you didn't have to be romantic to get naked. You could simply be drunk, bored or hanging out with an Oscar-winning actor who recently separated from his wife. Whatever floats your boat. NOTE: Apparently you can see 1/25th of Natalie's areola. I meant to do that.
Source: thesuperficial.com