John Mayer: Covered in Kisses

 
Covered in kisses, John Mayer was spotted getting his groove on outside the My House nightclub in West Hollywood on Saturday (May 16).
The �Why Georgia?� crooner performed an impromptu version of �Man in the Mirror� and danced with an unidentified reveler before heading to his car to be driven home.
Talking about the wild night out, John tweeted: �Okay, check it. Just spent the last hour getting the reddest lipstick on me for a gag. When you see the pics of me leaving the club covered in kisses it�s all a gag. Have fun. Smile at the things that worry you. Play good music. Laugh. Live your life!!�
Continuing on to voice his disappointment over his ruined t-shirt, Mayer added: �I just lost a visvim D Scoop V neck tee to a 24-hour cycle TMZ joke. That was one of my favorite shirts.�