Lady Gaga dying to be famous

 
It�s awful early to be making these kind of vows, but Lady Gaga claims she�ll �die� if she�s not famous.
�There are times when it can be a lot to deal with but always when I get up in the morning I try to find that very joyful place that reminds me that I would die if someone took it all away. If someone did that I wouldn�t be a person any more,� said the �Poker Face� singer.
She�s put some years in working at clubs and writing music for people like Britney Spears, but Lady Gaga is just 23-years-old and has just one hit record, her debut, �The Fame.�

�I have such an appreciation for where I am in my life because I�ve struggled and because I couldn�t get signed, and because I couldn�t get played on the radio,� continued the former stripper who attended the Convent of the Sacred Heart School with Paris and Nicky Hilton. �Right now the only thing that I am concerned with in my life is being an artist. I had to suppress it for so many years in high school because I was made fun of but now I�m completely insulated in my box of insanity and I can do whatever I like.�
Source: celebutopia.net