Lady Gaga wants some Marilyn Manson

Lady Gaga is gaga over Marilyn Manson.
�I have a thing about Marilyn Manson. I think he�s amazing. I just have this weakness for leather, long hair and a dark side. Maybe that�s not such a good thing,� said the �Poker Face� singer, 23.
�I have a problem in that I always go for wild boys. I like a bad boy. I go for these guys but it never ends well.�

Lady Gaga, a former stripper, claims she doesn�t have the confidence to approach the men she likes. �I have complete faith in myself in so many ways. I love the way I look, I am extremely confident about my body, the way I dress, the way I want to look. But I really have no confidence when it comes to men,� she said. �Men are a disaster area for me. It�s so weird because I know how to be sexy but I have absolutely no luck with boyfriends.�
Source: celebutopia.net