Lady Gaga leaves lashes behind

Most people go with a cigarette or cuddle, but Lady Gaga gives very weird post-sex gifts: her fake eyelashes.
The �Poker Face� singer peels off her long lashes and leaves them on her lovers� bed after they do the sex.
�Whenever I have a lover I leave them in their apartment on the pillow. Kind of like a keepsake,� she said. See, I�m going to put this more on the level of leaving toenail clippings behind, but she hasn�t had any complaints.
Lady Gaga said her notoriously raunchy streak is the result of an incident in a New York bar before she was famous.
She explained to Britain�s Independent magazine: �There was this one night where I had had a couple of drinks. I had new material and I had on this amazing outfit. I didn�t want to start singing while they were talking, so I got undressed. There I was sitting at the piano in my underwear. So they shut up.

�That�s when I made a real decision about the kind of pop artist that I wanted to be. Because it was a performance art moment there and then.�Source: celebutopia.net