3 Doors Down, Taylor Hicks, James Frey, Allison Winn Scotch, Valerie Smaldone

On April 16th, 2009, five year old Frankie Flora was tragically and horrifically attacked by a pit bull right near my own hometown. Thankfully, Frankie survived, but he will be scarred and need many, many surgeries that insurance doesn't cover. I'm a mom of three and this story touched my heart. So, I have helped to organize a fundraiser to help cover Frankie's costs. To do this, I reached out to some awesome celebrities who have graciously helped me put together a fantastic set of raffle prizes.

I wanted to thank the amazing rock group 3 Doors Down who donated an autographed drumskin and photo! Thanks to Taylor Hicks, who is sending along an autographed copy of his latest album! Best selling author James Frey sent along two autographed books, including A Million Little Pieces! Best selling author Allison Winn Scotch, author of Time of My Life, is sending along copies of her books. New York personality Valerie Smaldone has tapped into her sources for some great prizes as well! The generosity has been overwhelming and it's absolutely touching. If you are a celeb or represent a celeb and can donate a prize for our July 11th event, I'd really appreciate it. In the meantime, celebrate the amazing generosity of these celebrities and support them in what they do. They truly have a heart of gold.

Thanks,
Lisa