Slumdog actress denies dating co-star

Freida Pinto has denied she is dating her Slumdog Millionaire co-star Dev Patel.
The stunning actress insists rumours she is romancing Dev are false, branding the 18-year-old actor a "little boy".
When asked if the pair are dating, Freida, 24, said: "No we are not. We're not dating, no.
When quizzed again, Freida added: "Like I said, the little boy in the film - he's a kid."
Dev also dismissed speculation, saying: "I thought she was going to say something else. But of course, no, we're not seeing each other."
Last week, Dev and Freida's Slumdog Millionaire co-star Anil Kapoor claimed the pair were an item.
They were also reportedly spotted looking at rings in a London high street jeweller on Valentine's Day.
Over the weekend, Freida's ex-fiance Rohan Antao, said she had left him heartbroken after she fell for Dev.
Rohan, 24, said: "Frieda is infatuated with Dev. I don't know if they were having a sexual relationship but if I came face to face with him I would have things to say.
"She ended it with me after getting close to Dev Patel. Now everywhere I go I see them on billboards. I am devastated."
Rohan claims Freida broke off their 16-month relationship in a phone call from Los Angles in January, while promoting her film.
He also said he was forced to keep his engagement to the Indian starlet a secret for the sake of her career.
Slumdog Millionaire picked up eight Oscars on Sunday.
Source: stuff.co.nz