Slumdog actor beaten by dad

THESE shocking image show Oscar winning Slumdog actor Azharuddin Mohammed receiving a vicious beating at the hands of his father.

Only days after walking down the red carpet in Hollywood the ten-year-old film star was slapped and kicked by dad, Ismail, after refusing to be put on display like a trophy. �I was very sorry that I did what I did,� said the repentant father.
�I was so confused and stressed by my son�s homecoming that I did not know myself for a minute. I love my boy and I am very happy to have him home.�
The ugly scenes, which lasted no more than 30 seconds, broke out at around midday today Indian time in the Dharavi slum in Bandra, Mumbai.
Azharuddin, who had been given a day off school, was tired after his long haul flight from LA and prolonged hero�s welcome amid a media scrum yesterday.
And when he refused to be put on display outside his home this afternoon, his father lashed out, kicking and slapping him round the face.
Source: the sun