Holly Madison: Done with Playboy


Last year she broke up with Hugh Hefner, and now Holly Madison has decided that she�s done with the Playboy gig altogether.
Miss Madison had been serving as the Playmate Editor of Playboy magazine along with her �Girls Next Door� gig, but now she�s moving on to greener pastures as she explores the next phase of her life.
She blogged, �I quit for several reasons- One: I moved to Vegas, and that job doesn�t pay enough to make a commute worthwhile. I never cared about the salary when I got the job. I made my money doing Girls Next Door, and I did the job because I loved it.�
Holly continued, �It got to be routine, which was sad for me, since I was initially so passionate about the job and the creative aspects involved,� adding that working with Hef �was awkward. Not that anyone tried to make it awkward or didn�t treat me fairly...it just was.�
She added, �It annoys me when people call the job fake, as if it was just a set up for the show. If I had wanted a fake career for Girls Next Door, I would have stuck with the jewelry line because that required very little of my time. I spent way more than full time directing shoots, editing, making mock layouts and approving retouching.�
�So as you can imagine, when one is trying to move on with their life, it isn�t beneficial to spend so much time on something that doesn�t pay much and, sadly enough, is no longer rewarding to you.
�But I loved my job while I had it, appreciate the opportunity and the experience greatly, and wish whoever takes my place the best. Love-Holly.�
Source: celebrity-gossip.net