Teaser Announces End of Darkness



OMG. I'm back. Does anyone care?

I'm a tad peeved at myself, if you want to know the truth. I had all these grandiose plans to reorganize the blog, get rid of certain categories, and develop new features, but here it is February 4th and everything's still the same. Guess I bit off a bit more than I could chew, peeples. Bear with me just a little longer?

Okay, Grease is playing on HBO as I type this and I still cannot get over how hot John Travolta looks tapping away in pink. Why doesn't someone like him turn up on Dancing With The Stars? Man, old Edna Turnblad really had tight junk in his day. I just can't figure out how the entire shape of his head changed in twenty-five years. I mean, it's one thing to get old, another to get old and fat, and quite another to end up with a different shaped head, don't you think?

Anyhoo, the reason the blog didn't make as much progress as I thought is because I took a freelance job and then the whole family packed up and went on vacation. To another country. With expensive wireless. That we couldn't afford. It was all I could do to keep up with the job, let alone e-mail and let's just say I didn't do so well with that either. With over five hundred messages in my inbox, I'm thinking of doing a Cathy. That's right, a bulk dump. Man, am I tempted.

If anyone out there sent me an e-mail and you haven't heard back from me by now, chances are you won't. I know that's bad netiquette, but strangely, I no longer consider that at the top of my priority list.

Okay, at least one of the changes around here goes into effect today. Yes, this post is lame, I know. It's really for my own amusement anyway as I know hardly anyone actually reads these articles. A teaser article of more to come. New format means more articles, less words, and more focus on celebrity politics. Check back later today to see it in the flesh...in the type...in the...whatever.

Heh heh. Danny's trying to feel up Sandy. "Oh, Sandy!" Gotta go.