Scarlett Johansson�s figure is just fine, thank you very much

I think I love Scarlett Johansson. The star denied reports that she�s on a crazy diet and losing weight for her role as Russian super-spy Black Widow on �Iron Man 2? and pointed out how asinine such stories were.
The stories started circulating after co-star Robert Downey Jr. said that she was �in insane shape� and �getting lean and mean� for the role.
She wrote in The Huffington Post: �While training for an upcoming film, I�ve come to this conclusion: chin-ups are near impossible and lunges suck. There is no magic wand to wave over oneself to look good in a latex catsuit.�

But she recognizes that 14 pounds is not coming off her frame without cutting something off: She went on: �Since dedicating myself to getting into �superhero shape,� several articles regarding my weight have been brought to my attention. Claims have been made that I�ve been on a strict workout routine regulated by co-stars, whipped into shape by trainers I�ve never met, eating sprouted grains I can�t pronounce and ultimately losing 14 pounds off my 5'3? frame.
�Losing 14 pounds out of necessity in order to live a healthier life is a huge victory. I�m a petite person to begin with, so the idea of my losing this amount of weight is utter lunacy. If I were to lose 14 pounds, I�d have to part with both arms. And a foot. I�m frustrated with the irresponsibility of tabloid media who sell the public ideas about what we should look like and how we should get there.�