Puzzling "John Muller" Gossip Tip

The Spewker is a pending registered trademark headlined by none other than SpewbabeMaybe because I'm so green, I don't know how to interpret a gossip tip cloaked as comment punted here at 5:54 a.m. this morning. Around the same time, I finally lapsed into a two hour coma before shuffling the kids off to school and taking the eldest in for out-patient surgery (LOL - in for out - hahahahaha).

I'm so glad I enabled comment moderation. Otherwise, right about now, I'd be completely flabbergasted and flummoxed.

Purportedly, none other than John Muller, dashing co-anchor of New York's CW11 Morning News, is so digging the spew, he's posting whole articles in my comments section, including links to original sources, no less.

Is this some kind of elaborate punk'd? Payback for wee hour spew skewering blogger fraud? Somebody out there messing with my head, trying to get one over on the Baltimoron? 'Cause if so, I'm not laughing over here.

On the other hand, please don't stop sending the gossip tips. Although they won't be published, they're juicy fabulous. Thanks for the heads-up.

I think I love you.