Kris Humphries Says Divorce: "This Has Been a Difficult Time in My Life"


Kris Humphries is getting back to business, following his split with alienated wife Kim Kardashian.
Kris Humphries, 26,  held a press conference Thursday at Trump Soho Hotel in NYC to declare his new business venture with Sector Watches, lastly addressed the well-known elephant in the room—the end of his 72-day marriage to the E! reality starlet.

Kris Humphries Says Divorce
"I'm happy to be here," Humphries said reporters as he spoke of his endorsement deal, according to Us Weekly. "As you all know, this has been a difficult time in my life, and I'm so grateful for my friends at Sector for their unwavering support."

Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian Divorce
Humphries kept on by saying "I'm really honored to be with the Sector brand, Most of all, they really do have great watches. A portion of the sales will go to my foundation which is all set up to fight against childhood obesity and it's a really great thing."


Please Left Your Feeling Trough Comments.........