Britney Spears Dreams About Skiing With Jason Trawick


BritneySpears says her dream vacation is a skiingtrip.
BritneySpears, 29, Pop Singer has opened her dream about vacation which would be to goskiing with her boyfriend Jason Trawick and her two sons Sean Preston, six year old, andfive-year-old Jayden James.
Britney Spears Dreams About Skiing With Jason Trawick
She told to Stylist magazine:"My dream holiday would be with my children, of course, and my boyfriend.We'd probably just go skiing somewhere really beautiful and have hot chocolate,in a cabin.

Shealso added "I'm not a good skier but I enjoy the process of learning. I doget frustrated when I see little kids go really fast beside me but, for themost part, once you get going and you've gotan idea of how you're going to ski, it's kind of fun."
Britney Spears Dreams About Skiing With Jason Trawick
The 'Gimme More' hitmaker says itis hard to go to public places because of Britney Spears fame, and shesometimes thinks deeply on the time going out in disguise so she isn't recognizedby her fans.

Shesaid: "In some situations I'd love to be able to put a disguise on and goto a restaurant and not be noticed."

As well as skiing, Britney hasanother dare-devil ambition.


She said: "I would like togo skydiving."
Britney Spears, Jason Trawick, Sean Preston and Jayden James
Althoughshe is keen to go an activity holiday, Britney she struggles to stay motivatedto go the gym, even though she always feels good after working out.

She said: "[My biggest dailychallenge] is trying to get up and go work out in the morning. I haven't workedout in, like, two weeks.

"Sometimesit's hard to be motivated. But once you've got up and do it you feel likeyou've conquered the world."