lush

Every time I go into lush I am over come with the urge to grab asulutely everything I can find! Bath bars, lip dips, bath bombs.... This list is endless and I want it all!! It also makes me want to eat candy!
My house mate and I are both addicted! When we are down we think there's nothing better than a lush buzz!



So when the lovely people at lush head quarters sent me some goodies I almost pee'd my pants!

I though I'd tried everything lush had to offer but alas I was wrong. lush has brought out a snow fairy lip tint!


(£3:95)
snow fairy is my favourite lush aroma you can old get it a Christmas and wait patiently every year and stock up on snow fairy goodness!
the ingredients are murumuru butter, cupuacu butter, dried raspberries,sherbet and icing sugar  (yes really!). snow fairy lip tint does not stain the lips to mush it a very delicate shade and it can also be used as a cheek tint for fairer skin tones! try not to just eat it!


i was also sent maple taffy lip balm (£2:50) which again smells divine (just like maple syrup!) 
the ingredient are actual maple syrup! it also contain Shea butter, illipe butter , carnauba wax and glycerine (not to lush make this for natural hair) it softens and locks in moisture.


another lip product i was sent was the lip dip lip scrub (£4.25) a winter must have. it contains fair trade sugar and sherbet which exfoliates away dry skin it is mixed with almond oil to nourish the lips. 
I'm prone to dry lips so this is a god send! and it tastes good.

lastly and my surprise favourite was the once a year massage bar (£3.95)



this contains oranges, tangerines, hazelnut oil, almond oil, cognac oil and brandy!, Shea cutter and cocoa butter. you can use it in the shower, or warm it in as an all over body moisterizer. my skin has never been so soft and it has glitter in it so you sparkle and shine!


lush is a lovely company, all the staff are very helpful and they are great with samples you can sample everything and they don't give you the stank eye for asking! they do demo's and are very knowledgeable,  the prices are really good and they have great girft ideas.

thanks to gina at lush