Liz Earle-cleanse tone and moisturise










I've been trying out Liz earle's skin care
They sent a clenser, toner, and moisturizer

I have been using it for a week and I'm. Really impressed with the whole range

The cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser(£13) is very nice, my skin felt moisturized with only the cleanser and my skin was very smooth and bright. The cleanser removed my make up easily even my mascara!
It works in two stages cleansing and polishing when used with a Muslin cloth it gently removes dead skin cells
The active ingredients are cocoa butter and eucalyptus.

The instant boost skin tonic(£11.50) was also great. A toner is designed to further cleanse the skin and shrink the pores. The liz Earle skin tonic alcohol free and has really brightened my skin.
The active Ingredients are aloe Vera and vitamin E. If you are new to toners it's great as it applies a thin layer of moisture.

To finish i used the skin repair moisturiser(£17.50)for normal/combination skin which soften smooths and conditions. this such a lovely moisturiser my make up goes on so smoothly after i use it and the feeling of perfect skin last all day

Tip from liz Earle: pure muslin clothes provide a gentle way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing.