Meet the New Baltimore Celebrity Examiner

The Spewker now reports from the Baltimore Celebrity ExaminerHonestly, I was hoping to avoid this. Don't you just hate when you visit a blog expecting to find good stuff and instead there's this final article? A final article directing you somewhere else?

Yeah, I hate that too. Which is why I've been holding off doing this. But the truth is, I shouldn't have waited so long.

It's become too difficult to write for The Spewker and my page at Examiner.com. For that reason, this blog has been temporarily suspended effective immediately. I may eventually come to regret this decision, but time constraints leave me no other choice.

Look at it this way, I'll still be doing juicy celebrity dish, original celebrity interviews, and reporting the Baltimore-Washington celebrity scene ... just not from here. At least not for now. Maybe when life becomes less hectic and there's more time I'll be back. Could happen. Don't rule it out.

In the meantime, The Spewker will continue to publish Twitter updates and new videos from time to time, but yeah, the blog has moved here.

The Baltimore Celebrity Examiner. Has a nice ring to it, don't ya think?