Kristen Stewart's Sexiest Vampire

The highly-anticipated flick Twilight opens today and like everyone else, we are over the moon excited! (2,000 screenings are already sold out!) The time has come to finally check out these sexy stars in action. But before we do, read up on what Kristen Stewart had to say about working with the leading vampire himself, Robert Pattinson, and why she thinks he's "pretty sexy."

"He's like a little tortured artist. He's British. He's tall," the actress said. "He always looks like he's thinking about something. And he's quite witty. So he's pretty sexy."

And that mane of his: "He never stops touching it. People love that."

Guess what Pattinson did on set?! He proposed to this heroine!

"I mean, I don't know how serious he was, but yes," Stewart said. "We spent a lot of time together, a lot of like really heightened time."

What does Pattinson say about all of this: "I can't remember proposing to her. It used to be my thing, I would propose all the time," Pattinson said. "Just go up to someone, you know, and say I love you or ask them to marry you. It always works."

I think we're melting. The movie hits theaters TODAY!