The Video Software Ate My Homework

Roseanne Rosanna Dana was an SNL character created by the late Gilda Radner
Honestly, I spent my entire Sunday trying to create a 10 minute video with some new fangled computer program I picked up at Best Buy. Every time I thought I had the hang of it, something else crunked out. Maybe the technology gods will take pity on my poor decrepit soul.

This situation reminds me of those shiny pearls of wisdom from kinky-haired Roseanne Rosanna Dana, aka the late great Gilda Radner of SNL fame who was better known for getting something stuck between her teeth than dispensing good advice.

"It just goes to show. It's always something."

In light of the late hour or early morning, whichever floats your boat, today's articles will have a slightly different format. Short, sweet, and to the point. Some may succinctly say it all with just a glance and a wink.

And who knows, you may like it. If so, spread the word. This could turn into a regular Monday occurrence.