Charles Manson's Eerie 9/11 Connection

So many decisions, so little time.

For instance, I'm now trying to decide between Safari and Internet Explorer for my laptop. Safari is such a clean looking, faster loading browser. The only problem is my C-drive. Not enough disc space to download Adobe flash again and apparently no file sharing with IE. Drat. No video viewing capabilities. Something will have to go.

Or, take for example, writing blog articles at 4:00 a.m. Sleep or blog? What, am I crazy? That was a rhetorical question.

Finally, this humdinger. I might be crazy, but did I hear Charles Manson reveal a 9/11 connection in this 1987 Geraldo interview? Good thing I had already reviewed the video for yesterday's Susan Atkins article.



Either I'm not crazy, or Manson's Arabic farewell and "We'll see if you've got anybody in New York City" utterance are one helluva coincidence.