Blogging: Not for the Faint of Heart

No, I have NOT been on vacation. Apparently the work force is shutting down. It'd gotten so bad at post time, FoxNews feeders were prowling for tips. But unlike everybody and their brother who decided to celebrate 4th of July by taking the entire week off, I decided to tool around a little.

I don't know what I had hoped to accomplish because by the looks of this site it hasn't been very much.

I'm so itching to get this site off the ground I can feel the spiders. My ultimate goal is to redesign entirely, however, that will cost money I'm not sure I want to spend. Most bloggers probably grapple with such decisions after developing a more consistent writing schedule, but me? Nah. I want to run before I walk.

In the meantime, I keep torturing myself with free HTML tutorials. There's about a billion of them online, largely impossible to implement by complete dummies like me. I could switch the site to advanced script, but then I wouldn't be able to switch it back. On the other hand, I can't use the tutorials I keep finding until I do.

So far, this minor technicality hasn't stopped me from searching for workable script, hence the lack of recent entries. I'm either an eternal optimist or plain stubborn idiot. Such a perfect poll topic. Too bad there's only one subscriber (my husband probably).

Back to stuff that matters....whatever that is.