NEWS. NEWS.NEWS.

TOMAS:
(Those days are now fully booked)

From the 2nd of july
im officially on vacation, but...
I will work the following dates:
8,9 and 11,12 july.
I have not taken any appointments for those days yet,
So they are up for grabs!!
If you are interested to get a spot on one of these days,
send me a mail with your ideas, placement and stuff and i will get back to you.
Make sure to give me a good reason to pick you!
Stuff i like will get first in line!
So make sure to make it fun!

Tomas.
tomas@thenorthtattoos.se





JOHN:


During July I will have weekly drop-in appointments.
Wich means that every monday I will book the whole week.
and Im only booking one appointment a day.
starting 11 July
I dont know if Im going to do this one week or all of july yet.
so the appointments may go quick.
Stuff that I like to do will get first in line!
If you are interested send me an e-mail
with ideas, placement and size
and I will get back to you on monday.
john@thenorthtattoos.se




Check out my work






/ John