Taylor Hicks Releases New Charity Single



Taylor Hicks released a single to benefit SOS Children’s Villages, to support homeless and abandoned children. “SOS (Save My Body, Save My Soul)" was written by Genevieve Rose is available now on both Amazon and iTunes.

Taylor will perform the song at a world kickoff concert for SOS Children’s Villages, taking place at the Kimmel Center in Philadelphia on September 26.

I'm a huge Taylor fan, and I absolutely love the way he sounds in this song! Click here for to buy on iTunes and here to buy on Amazon - just $1 for charity, and you get a great song!

Thanks to mjsbigblog for the announcement!

Update: Thanks to a reader of this blog, I was told about this article that shows Taylor and the work he's doing for the Alabama area that was hit by the oil spill. Keep up the celeb-do-good work Taylor!