Wise up Britney!


Courtney Love suggested that she should stay at home more to look after her children.

Former supermodel Janice Dickinson claimed that Britney's would be wise to 'buckle down and become a parent'.

When asked on the show Extra if she had a message for the American socialites, Bette Midler replied: 'Get a life, get a grip. I mean someone should sit those ladies down.'

“These girls are lowering themselves to the level of backstreet floozies. It angers me because I fought a bitter fight to get feminism back on track and be pro-sex at the same time. This is degrading the entire pro-sex wing of feminism.” ~ Camille Paglia

"I am completely appalled by what these young women are doing because I think that they are cheapening their own image and obliterating all sexual mystery and glamour, which are the heart of the star system.” - again, Camille Paglia