Many of my friends are Scientology Volunteer Ministers, as I myself am.





I have always been very interested in helping my friends and family, but I wasn't always able to do so. In fact, before I took Scientology courses and learned the techniques covered in the Scientology Handbook, which form the basic skills of a Scientology Volunteer Minister my "help" was usually sympathy or compassion for someone who was suffering I really could do nothing about.



But it is so different now.



The other major component of the Scientology Volunteer Minister's program is disaster relief.



And yet another factor is that people of all faiths can learn these skills and be part of the group. For example, Scientologists have been training paramedics in the Johannesburg South Africe Policy Department on these skills to give them the tools they need to work one-on-one with their communities.





Another thing about this program is that youth are welcome to participate.



Here are a few Scientology kids who are active Scientology Volunteer Ministers